Appeal Brief Preperation
Expert Appeal Research So Your Attorney Can Prepare A Compelling Appeal Brief For Your Appeal
If you’re not sure how to appeal your case, we can help!
NLPA provides top-notch appeal legal research for counsel to file with the appropriate court of appeals. NLPA offers assistance in both state and federal court of appeals at any appellate stage. Whether you’re on direct appeal or a supreme court appeal, we can help.
- Our appeal service includes the preparation of a detailed opening brief as well as any responses to the government reply briefs.
- NLPA has assisted in thousands of appeals over the past two decades. Click here to see how NLPA can assist your counsel with your case.
- Contact us today to learn how we can assist in drafting a thorough appeal to the court of appeals.
- NLPA offers a wide variety of payment options and finance plans. Click here for more information about our financing options.
- If you didn’t receive the outcome you were hoping for at your sentencing and want to know how to appeal, we are here to help. NLPA has an excellent background in helping counsel fight cases in the court of appeals.
- If you have been denied at a lower appeal level and need to pursue a higher appeal but aren’t sure how to appeal, we can assist. NLPA is well-versed in the various levels of appeal in both the state and federal jurisdictions. No matter which court of appeals you are entering, we are provide a team effort to your arguments and make sure no stone is left unturned in defending your case.
- If you need new counsel for your appeal, we can refer you to counsel we have assisted in the past.
- If you have court appointed counsel, no worries, we can still assist. As long as your attorney is willing to have our help, we are here to provide it.
Often times the court of appeals will issue a briefing schedule upon the record being finalized. Therefore, this can leave little time to work with. If you are in need of assistance, contact us today for more information! Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you and your counsel.